15 March 2007

First things first!

In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

May peace be upon you! Welcome to my blog, where, God willing, I will try to keep track of the current news on religion making headlines around the world. Now, I'm very much aware that the media is not a perfect conduit through which everything of consequence can reach everyone interested. Nevertheless, the media does provide us with enormous amounts of material about this planet and beyond, and I believe it is worthwhile to sift out the stories that affect our lives and merit discussion.

So, ladies and gentlemen, brothers and sisters, this is my take on what is happening in the world today with regard to religion, something that lies at the core of the existence of most of humanity.

I'm looking forward to your thoughts, and would like this blog to be a conversation that crosses borders of different kinds.

No comments:

Something Even More Magical

In other news...